Interaction with Parents
The parents, working in conjunction with the teacher, serve as a “learning coach” to their ward, helping to facilitate progress through the daily lessons and working to modify the pace and schedule according to their ward’s needs. Shakuntala Vidyalaya schedules timely interaction with the parents to ensure the above said. The below mentioned schedule is to be followed:
|Principal||12.30 to 1.00pm|
|Head Mistress (Primary)||12.30 to 1.00pm|
|Senior Mistress (Pre-Primary)||12.30 to 1.00pm|
Interaction with Class Teachers
|July||4th Saturday||9.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M|
|October||1st Saturday||9.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M|
|January||4th Saturday||9.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M|
- It is compulsory to attend “Meeting with Teachers” conducted as above.
- Parent-Teacher’s meeting is not to know the faults but it is a forum where the strategies are designed for the betterment of child’s development.
- All the parents are to attend the meeting at its scheduled timing i.e. 09.00 AM in the respective class room or the room allotted of their ward. In case more than one child are there please be present in the class room of the elder one.
- Fourth Saturday of the month will be a holiday, unless notified well before as a working day.
- A student attending the meeting with his parent/ guardian should come in school uniform along with Almanac.
- Apart from parents /authorized guardian nobody else will be entertained by the class teacher.
* Any change in the parents teacher’s meeting schedule will be intimated through school website / school Almanac / SMS well in advance.